Saturday, September 1, 2012

13 Weeks After ACL Surgery: Survived the Zoo, very, very, sore

And just like that, one of the most epic weeks of my life is over. If this was a regular journal or blog about my life, and experiences, and feelings, and things like that, I would love to tell you how incredible E-Zoo really is.

But its not. It is just a blog about my ACL recovery.

Nevertheless, attending this was one of my main goals when it came to a quick and healthy recovery from surgery and I can finally cross it off my list and proudly say I achieved my goal.

I went all three days and spent about a total of 18 hours partying, partying, and partying (not including the trips on the way there and back).

How does my knee feel after all that? Let me make it real simple for you: sore, very sore. I wore my brace all weekend and it got uncomfortable at times because it was squeezing the life out of my leg and since I was sweating, it was sliding down my leg and poking me at the shin.

OH well, at least my knee is good and at least I came out of this festival much happier than EDC.

Back to school this week, hopefully I can start biking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment