Saturday, June 9, 2012

2 Weeks After ACL Surgery: Sharp knee pains

Because I feel like everyday I am posting almost the same thing, I will probably start keeping these posts shorter.

The last couple of days I have been walking a fair amount and today I tried taking a day off from walking.  I didn't do too well at that because I walked around the house and backyard. By the time I was getting ready for bed, I made sure to crutch to the bathroom and keep weight of the leg.

Follow me after the jump to hear about my situation.



So, when I walk or put full weight on the right leg, I feel a sharp pain on the inside of my knee. My shin hurts too at time but it doesn't worry me as much as this pain. Ill just say this, I can flex at 90 degrees, do about 200 leg lifts a day, and straighten the leg almost all the way...or definitely all the way.

Icing it and keeping it elevated before sleep now. Go away pain, let me walk!

PS: Today is the first day since May 20th that I have tasted any alcohol. Watching Polska and Greece kick off the tournament was too damn dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment